Whats wrong with the Fish :D. Why are catfish and other fish so heavy? Why Skipjack and Carp doesn't work with buffs?

Tolgun

Üye
Katılım
20 Haz 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
After the last patches i saw that i can't hold much fish because they got really heavy e.g. the weight of a catfish is 40.
I just wanted to ask if that is a bug or if a new Power Up Store item will come which we need to buy :D to lift more items :D.
The other thing was that in a post before the craft release was written that we can use the fish Skipjack and Carp with buffs together which does not work.

Ty all already and have a nice time.
@Justice

Shrimp

Üye
Katılım
1 Eyl 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Dear Tolgun ;
You cant use HP recovery or Mana recovery without pay any cash to game let me advice to you ; Open shop and get so many Mana,HP pot (I’m just teasing ) lol you understand what they are try to do tho and really I’m wonder do you enjoy a game now ? Dungeons? Events ?

Tolgun

Üye
Katılım
20 Haz 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Dear Tolgun ;
You cant use HP recovery or Mana recovery without pay any cash to game let me advice to you ; Open shop and get so many Mana,HP pot (I’m just teasing ) lol you understand what they are try to do tho and really I’m wonder do you enjoy a game now ? Dungeons? Events ?
I can't really enjoy the game because there is a monoton and borring PvP these times with just Archers which you can't reach (no counter play) and full of mages everywhere who always press their town skill in 0.5 seconds.
Events, dungeons, craft are anyway second priority for me and i think the game needs a lot of more time to make these things valueable when you compare it with other games.
So for me the game lives from PvP but since the start of the release it is getting way to less attention and the problems are not getting really fixed.
Class balance e.g. you can't do anything against archers 0 counter play, the problems with the weapons and items are getting not really fixed.

For these problems we opened tickets and forum posts 5 months ago and in some cases they said their are no problems^^.
1. Weapon ranges are not working on warrior weapons 1.3, 1.5, 1.8 weapons are hitting like 1 range weapon -> after 5 and more months they couldn't fix it and they took the range description away from the weapon^^ but the weapons still have a weapon range which is hidden and not correctly working.
I mean this is a important problem for warriors handle it earlier and if you can't fix it adjust some weapons buff hteir weapon attack damage or something else.
2. Priest/mage armor which needs way to much intelligence and are just thrown into the bin because the items are more or less useless.
3. Upgrade scrolls should drop more often or should cost less money because with these upgrade chances for most of the items it makes more sense to just break them^^ instead of upgrading them.
4. Elemental damage problems on physical classes, the poison damage problem on accessoirys like assasin ring which didn't worked and we pointed out 5 months ago they said it is working ^^ but it wasn't and they could not fix it so theyremoved it and nerfed the items last bigger patch.
4.1 The most weapons elemental damages are still on poison like Hatred Blade, Golden Snake, Vixen .... so guys who stacking poison resist (Belt of Repel) have a way to easy life.
5. A lot of questionable weapon and accesoiry balance and fantasy which makes not really sense and should balanced. Like unqiue weapons, useless unqiue shields, the attack gap between blue warrior weapons and epic items.
6. A lot of areas in the PvP zone are throwing you mouse back because there is a problems with the objectives boundarys and you can't walk straight with you mouse.
7. The Warrior blink spell is going on cooldown if the mate is to far sometimes it goes own cooldown when you have lag which is often the case :D.
There are even more things i don't wanna crash my currenty topic more ^^..

These things are really tilting to PvP players like me and i think they should get prioritized more then a new event which brings 1000x of bugs and new problems.
They should priorotize more on problems like this which are really contributing to the gameplay and fix these existing problems instead of bringing an auto attack assistent or other things which doesn't make the players to play the game^^.
I'm logging into the game going to death valley and after i see there are only mages and archers i'm logging out again.
I have the feeling that i'm not the only one who is feeling like that on this saturday i pressed my buff scrolls and in 30min i just saw like 3-5 names of dying people in death valley 1 at 11 o clock turkish time^^ which is a really bad sign even when some people are focused on crafting these times.
Today there was a melee party which brought the oppertunity to fight and for long time i enjoyed playing the game again.

Thats my view of the game these days :D but thx for asking whats your opinion how the game is developing.

Justice

Yönetici
Game Designer
Katılım
23 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
After the last patches i saw that i can't hold much fish because they got really heavy e.g. the weight of a catfish is 40.
I just wanted to ask if that is a bug or if a new Power Up Store item will come which we need to buy :D to lift more items :D.
The other thing was that in a post before the craft release was written that we can use the fish Skipjack and Carp with buffs together which does not work.

Ty all already and have a nice time.
@Justice

Hi Tolgun,

Weights will be rearranged.
Please report all the bugs and problems to let the team fix them.

Best,

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt