Game Master
Katılım
8 Ocak 2024
Mesajlar
Puanları
rogue_by_kstuo_dg5evww-fullview.png

ASSASIN

rogue1photoaid_removed_background_by_kstuo_dg5evx2-414w-2x.png

Assassin gameplay-wise is the most challenging job in Rise Online World. Don't be intimidated, they will say that practicing for a while will be sufficient, but it won't be enough. You'll need much more than just practicing – quick thinking and game knowledge beyond what other classes require.

Why, you ask? You're on your own with all the tools at your disposal, but if your timing is off or you make a mistake, you'll die. :)

Assassin solely relies on Dex and HP, no need to allocate points to a different stat. Dex enhances your physical attack. I can't provide a definite ratio, as it varies based on your physical attack. It's the same for all classes, it increases your HP value, raising your health by 30 points for 1 point in the HP stat.

What will be the stat distribution like?

We're setting your initial HP to 96, and we'll allocate the rest to DEX until it reaches 255. After that, we'll allocate the remaining stat points to HP. When you reach level 85, you'll have 312 Stat points to allocate. You should have 255 Dex and 182 HP by that point.

The stat section is straightforward; now, let's move on to the more complex skill mechanics that are often considered challenging and require time to grasp. You'll need to use F1-F2-F3 and sometimes F4, but of course, this can vary based on your gaming experience and style. I'm attaching the skill layouts visually, and you can continue to design your own layout until you find the most suitable one for yourself. Starting with the skill distribution: Assassination 85, Scout 42, Master 25

An example of a skill layout:

2c4954cd_8886_481d_96e9_ea2a074c53ea_by_kstuo_dg5i9ok-fullview.jpg

Let's briefly discuss the abilities you see above.

In the F1 Section:

1- Health potion
2- 2-3-4-5. Striking abilities (Savage, Fatal Blow, Carnage, Deep Cut from the Assassination tree)
6- Sprint ability
8- Mana potion (Restores 2400 MP within 10 seconds)
9- Fish - Obtainable from the market or through fishing. (When Cat Fish is consumed, it restores 160 HP every 2 seconds for 10 seconds)
0- Slide - Forward movement ability. (Used for evading, catching opponents, or quickly changing position during PvP.)

In the F2 Section:

(Skipping what I mentioned in the F1 section)

2-3-4-5. Striking abilities (Cut Off, Swift Blow, Slash from the Assassination tree - Hunt from the Trainer section)

In the F3 Section:

2- Scout Defense 32 - Sharp Eye (Allows you to see invisible enemies within a 30-meter radius.)
3- Assassination 56 - Camouflage (Makes you invisible for 80 seconds.)
4- Trainer 25 - Adrenaline (Boosts yours and your party members' physical attack by 20% for 5 minutes.)
5- Mastery 2 - Elemental Shield (Increases your elemental resistances by 110 for 35 seconds.)
6- Defense 29 - Dispel (Removes negative effects on you.)

In the F4 Section:

2- Rogue Assassination 85 - Hunter's Insight (Doubles the damage of your abilities by a certain percentage.)
3- Rogue Assassination 36 - Rouge Assassination (Deals damage to your opponent and additionally reduces their dagger defense by 10%.)
4- Rogue Assassination 73 - Blinding Thirst (When you hit your opponent, they become blinded for 2 seconds.)
5- Rogue Assassination 80 - Leeching Strike (You regenerate health equal to 50% of the damage dealt to your opponent, and you become invisible for 2 seconds.)
6- Sprint ability

In the F5 Section:

2- Assassination 60 - Blood Last (Reduces your opponent's HP by 10%. Use when the opponent's HP is at 100% for maximum damage, the higher their current HP, the greater the damage dealt.)
3- Mastery 7 - Smoking Bomb (Throws a bomb in an area, blinding opponents by a certain chance.)
4- Assassination 64 - Shuriken (Throws a shuriken at your opponent from 30 meters.)
5- Mastery 25 - Confuse (Disrupts your opponent's skill bar for 2 seconds.)

Additionally, you can place the Minor Sacrifice ability from Scout in any unused slot on these skill bars, preferably in slot 8. Bind it to your right-click. Pressing it every 0.5 seconds will restore 240 HP.

In this context, we can't categorically say which skills an Assassin should use in PvP or PvE separately. An Assassin should achieve mastery in every ability. They must make quick decisions based on their own situation and circumstances, accurately analyzing what their opponent and they themselves should do. Otherwise, if caught, the result will be death.

Abilities to use for escaping:

1-Slide is definitely an emergency ability.
2-The abilities from the Assassination tree, numbers 73 and 80. Start with 73, followed immediately by 80 or directly use 80.

Assassin Class Build Examples:

Let's progress from low level to high level:

The Assassin class offers more diversity in weapon choices. When selecting a weapon, I'll suggest a few options, but the choice ultimately depends on your playstyle.

As you know, the best way to upgrade from quest armors and weapons is to obtain better armor and weapons. The entry-level armor that I can recommend is the Tier 4 Heavy Plate +7 armor, which can be considered an improvement.

For weapons, the FaceLifter +7 dual daggers will serve you well and won't disappoint.

If you're aiming for an attack-focused Epic accessory set, I suggest going for the Assassin's Set (Ring, Pendant, Earring). If you want to increase your defense and health, I recommend the Ranger's Set (Ring, Pendant, Earring).

If you're going for a Rare accessory set, your only option is the Swiftness Set (Ring, Pendant, Earring).

Upgrading these accessories with pluses (+) will greatly enhance their effectiveness. Rare accessories can be upgraded up to +3, while Epic and Unique accessories can be upgraded up to +5.

If you've moved past this stage and are looking for something better:

It's time to move on from the Heavy Plate Set; in the worst case, you should aim for at least a +8 Elite set or a +7 Elite set. If you can upgrade to the +8 Imperial set, go for it. However, sticking with the +7 Elite set for your armor would also be beneficial. At this point, I recommend focusing more on upgrading your accessories and improving your current weapon.

If you're looking to move beyond this stage and create a mid-tier set:

First and foremost, it's important to note that Unique accessories provide set bonuses even when paired in twos. In this case, you can use the Blue Dragon Pendant and Blue Dragon Ring. Epics, on the other hand, provide set bonuses only when there are three of them in a set. At this point, you can add two more accessories to your existing Epic accessory set.

For your weapon, you should consider upgrading to either the Hatred's Blade +7 or the FaceLifter +8.

Let's continue a bit further to higher levels:

I recommend a set of 5 Blue Dragon accessories. With this accessory set, the set bonus includes +10% attack against Mages, as well as an additional +2 Attack Bonus and +10 Bonus Dex.

For your weapon, if possible, consider going for Hatred Blade +9, Deathwish +8, or Darkmamba +8. If these options aren't feasible, I won't list other weapons individually. By this point, you'll have a good grasp of the game's mechanics and will be able to create your own build.

The suggestions I've provided are versatile builds that work well in both PvP and PvE settings. If you're looking to excel a bit more in PvE, you can consider shifting towards crafting sets by making changes to your armor. For example, Tier 4 Craft armors provide a 10% bonus to Gold, Experience, and damage against mobs.

You can additionally utilize the forum topics I've left below to construct builds:
Rogue Skill Guide
Weapon Modifications
Jewelry and Set Bonuses
Current Graphics for Leatherworking and Armorsmithing
Weapon designs

rogue_by_kstuo_dg5evww-fullview.png

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:

Maneki

Yönetici
Game Master
Katılım
8 Ocak 2024
Mesajlar
Puanları
simsiz_1_by_kstuo_dg5vsnj-fullview.png

ARCHER

protean_female_monarch_2__2__by_kstuo_dg5vso0-pre.png

Archer is a preferred class for both PVE and PVP. We use armor and jewelry the same as Assassin.
In Archer, just like Assassin, it is fed only from Dex and Hp. You don't need to give a different state.
Dex increases your physical attack. I can't specify a clear rate, it varies depending on your physical attack.
It is the same for all classes Increases your HP value 1 HP stat increases your Can value by 30.

How will the stat distribution be ?

We make our first HP 96 and give DEX until the rest is 255. Then we send the remaining stat points to HP. When you reach Level 85, the Stat point you get will be 312.

You must have access to 255 Dex 182 HP.

If we come to the Skill Point distribution:

This varies depending on your style of play, let's give a few examples quickly;
If you throw a PK in a batch, we give you 85 Archer, 10 Master, 52 Scout.
Our ability, which we will use serially in this skill distribution, becomes the 85 Archer Fatal Arrow.
The 82 Archer Explosive Bolt ability is the ability that we will use on your opponents who are running away or you want to stun.
Other abilities your commander will tell you to use while traveling in a party.
If you are in a difficult situation, you can get out of these situations with your 50 Stepback skill.
When you solve the combo of Penta Shot(56) & Tripple Shot(14) abilities, which are described as 3-5 abilities that are generally used in the farm, you can really take very high damage quickly in PvP.

Examples of Builds that You Can Do in the Archer Class:

Let's move from the low level to the high level;

The Archer class is more diverse in terms of weapons. I will suggest a few options when choosing a weapon, these preferences depend on your style of play.
The first entry armor that we can call better than the mission armors and weapons is the Heavy Plate +7 armor, which is Tier 4.
As for the weapon, the Heartseeker +7 or Swift Shooter +8 will not upset you.

If you are going to make an attack-oriented Epic jewelry set, I recommend making an Assassin's Set. (Ring,Pendant,Earring)
If you want to increase your defense and life value; I recommend making a Ranger's Set. (Ring,Pendant,Earring)
If you say you are going to make a rare jewelry set; you have only one option, the Swiftness Set. (Ring,Pendant,Earring)
It will be much more beautiful if you can print these jewelry plus. Rare jewelry is printed up to +3, Epic and Unique jewelry up to +5.

I've passed this part, if you say you want better;

You are now at the point where it is time to get rid of the Heavy Plate Set, in the worst case, you need to do an Elite +8 or +7 set.
If you can get to the +8 Imperial set, of course go to the imperial set. But staying in the +7 Elite set as armor will save you.
At this point, I suggest that more jewelry and improving the weapon you have should be your priority.

I've also passed this part, if you're saying let's do an exit set from the middle level;

First of all, we should know that when Unique jewelry has 2, they also give a set bonus. At this point, we can use the Blue Dragon Pendant and Blue Dragon Ring.
Epicler, on the other hand, gives a set bonus only when there are 3s. At this point, we are adding two pieces of jewelry next to the Epic jewelry set we have.
For the weapon, you need to make Vixen +8 or Mystic Bow +7.

Let's continue a little more to the upper levels;

I recommend 5 Blue Dragon Sets. Together with this jewelry set, our set bonus gives 10% attack power against Mageye, 2% Attack Bonus and 10 Bonus Dex in October

For the weapon you have, if possible, Penetrator +7 & Vixen +9 & Mystic Bow +8, if these are not possible, I will not write down the other weapons one by one. Already when you reach this point, you will have grasped the logic of the game and you will be able to build it yourself.

These are all builds that I recommend that you can do business with in the PVP part as well as in the PVE part. If you just want to make changes to the armor and stand out an extra click in the PVE, you can turn to craft sets.

For example; Tier4 Craft armors increase your damage to Gold, Exp and Mobs by 10% bonus.

You can additionally utilize the forum topics I've left below to construct builds:
Rogue Skill Guide
Weapon Modifications
Jewelry and Set Bonuses
Current Graphics for Leatherworking and Armorsmithing
Weapon designs

simsiz_1_by_kstuo_dg5vsnj-fullview.png

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt